Stanley AL24G Optical Level Site Pack Set with Tripod and Staff is a tripod with staff which is ideal for the engineers and technicians for their fieldwork. The AL24G Optical Level Site Pack Set with Tripod and Staff consists of a tripod stand made up of aluminium, and an optical telescope mounted on the tripod with staff.
The telescope of the Optical Level Site Pack Set with Tripod and Staff consists of components such as an eyepiece, objective lens, diaphragm and a focusing screw. The tripod supports the Optical Level Site Pack Set with steel shoes fitted at the bottom.
Features & Benefits:
- For foundation form work, leveling, grading and drainage.
- Magnetically dampened, wire hung compensator with intransit.
- lock for optimum transit lock for accuracy & range.
- Top mounted optical peep-sight for ease of ranging.
- Right angle prism for easy bubble viewing.
- Large easy to use focusing knob.
- Fine adjustment knobs on left and right sides with frictionbraked rotation for continous easy horizontal movement.
- 1:100 stadia for estimating distance.
- Sealed, dust & water protected for Sealed, dust & water protected for working in all conditions (IP54).